Monday, September 20, 2010

Where I come from, Rain is a good thang!

When it rains. . . . .
. . . . it leaves puddles. . . . . .

. . . . and what good are puddles. . . ..
. . . .if you can't play in them?
Well, in this family, when it rains and makes some puddles and those puddles make some mud. . . .well, you do what any decent person would do and you jump right in!!!!!!!
I knew the second I saw these puddles of mud in North Dakota that we would be in them in no time. So I stripped the babies down, threw caution to the bugs and grime all around, and let my family dance in the mud! It was a GREAT afternoon and the kind of memories I hope they will look back on fondly. There was only a FREEZING cold lake to wash off in but we didn't care. It was an absolute blast!!! My children were thrilled and I was covered in mud along with them. North Dakota, our soon to be home, has already proved that it is ready for us to jump in feet first!

No comments: