Monday, March 17, 2008

Winter pics!


This photo was taken of Bodie and his Daddy at 7 weeks. I just love to see these moments that are passing so quickly.

For the past four or more years we have been snowmobiling in a small remote town called Prairie. We were fortunate enough to be able to purchase our dream property up there last year and with any luck at all one day we can live there permanately. You can see how beautiful it is on photos but it's hard to express the warm and friendly atmosphere in a picture. What an amazing playground we hope to have as a back yard one day when we are able to build.


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Kimberly,
Thank you for this website, you do a wonderful job. I cannot believe how big the twins are getting already. Time really does fly. I'm sorry I haven't called you back, I have plenty of stories when I finally get a second to sit down and give you a ring -- if you also have a minute. Life with twins looks tiring ;) I can't wait to meet them!