Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall in the Park

A double dose of cuteness!
I love this background.

Nanners!


Bodie as cute as ever!



Best friends forever!
We took the little people out to the park the other day to let them burn off some steam and since they were looking so cute we brought the camera and forced them into some photos. It's too bad I'm not a better photographer because the scenery was BEAUTIFUL!! Thank goodness for great subject matter. Just to see them walking all around the park is a constant reminder that our babies are little people now. We are so excited to watch them grow and change but the days go by so fast that it would be nice of life came with a PAUSE button. If anyone knows where I can find one please let me know! :)




1 comment:

Machelle said...

Hey! This is Machelle (sugabeans from double trouble). Your kids are too cute!!! I am glad I stumbled upon your blog finally!