Sunday, November 2, 2008

Planet Kid!

Like Father like son. . . .Do you see the tongue hanging out of his mouth?? Cutest thing I have ever seen!
Bodie going down the slide for the 100th time! No joke!

Annelise working some fabulous new toy.


Look who else loves to slide!







Ball pits are so much fun!





Call me crazy but I had no idea that Planet Kid was FREE to kids under two!!! I thought we could take the kids there to play while it drizzled rain yesterday outside and to my surprise this turned out to be a free activity! WHOOHOO!!! If you know me, I LOVE to get these babies out and about to see new things and have new experiences so when I find one that is free. . . well, let's just say I am stoked! Yes, it's dirty, riddled with yelling children, and I'm sure an accident or two is just around the corner but my babies LOVED it!!! Loved it!!! So winter weather. . .come and get us! We are ready for it and now know a great new place we can go to run off steam and see lots of other little faces that is inside and warm!

No comments: