Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dancing Queen. . . and Kings!

I know, my blogging has been few and far between. Then when I make a quick come back it's short lived. Well. . . .I may not change anytime soon. However, here is a snipit of our days. Enjoy!

As many of you know, Bodie is a working maniac in North Dakota right now. We are beyond grateful for the opportunity and trying our very hardest to make the most our of it. The bad part is we are all seperated my many miles. It has been over 45 days since it all began and we have only been together as a family for 6 days of that and 3 short nights. We seem to be getting use to the change and the children have been so great! They miss their daddy and so do I but we are like so many families just trying to make some lemonade! Three small children all by myself is certainly keeping me busy and not giving me a chance to get upset about the distance. Thank goodness! :)

No comments: