Friday, July 29, 2011

It's the people we meet along the way that make the journey worth the drive.

Our trip home this last time was a fast one. A fast one for a few reasons. We had to come home for both of my niece's beautiful weddings (which I will post about, promise!) but we also had to get back home because we are again house hunting. I know. I cringed when I said it, too! However, during our short stay we managed to pack in the time with people we love. The children saw some of their best buddies and I got to see some of mine as well. Along with most all of our family, I would say the 17.5 hour drive was well worth the journey!!!


We certainly love the Ames and Evans crew! Love that time away makes no difference to the children. They just pick up where they left off.
Some tramp time! Nothing like jumping for hours to tucker you out!

April always manages to shower my babies with love, love, and more love. Few grown up's capture their hearts the way she has.


Then, last but certainly not least, we got to stay with our beloved Miss Stacey! The kid's think of her and Wyatt like family and don't skip a beat getting back to the normal swing of things. This trip it was evident that they are at home when we are home with them. It was sweet as sweet could be. Stacey is so easy going and relaxed about the craziness we bring and we love sleeping under our own roof. It's one of the best parts of coming home.


Now for wedding, dinner pic. . . . Oh my!



No comments: