Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you MckMama
















The week after we returned from Idaho, we headed straight east to a town near Minneapolis for a photo shoot with Mckmama. Also known as Jennifer McKinney. While the weather did not cooperate with us at all, in fact it rained our entire photo shoot, we still had a great time and she managed to capture some great shots. These are just a few I picked to show everyone. While no one picture came out perfect of all three, every picture seemed to show their personalities and silly nature perfectly. In the end, what I really want to freeze is who they are and not the perfect sitting where we are all upright and tidy. That wouldn't be us at all! So, thank you Jennifer for freezing this age for me beautifully!!! They are indeed perfect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! Your children are beautiful.

snekcip said...

Very Pretty! I had the pleasure of meeting MckMama in Houston where she captured my little girl on camera as well. However, I couldnt share them w/family or friends via email because the files were deemed "too big"! Did you have that problem as well?

Sister, we need each other! said...

Love your pictures... She did ours back in April... Unfortunately the uglies came out when I did my post! :( http://www.believingboldly.com/2011/05/our-mckmama-photos.html

Holtan-Bates family said...

Thanks everyone!! We love how they turned out! Sorry Summer Jo that that happened to you. I think they were gorgeous!