Monday, May 11, 2009

May Day! May Day! May day!

Don't get too excited. . . I couldn't think of a more clever title so May Day it is! Obviously we have been up to our standard outdoor adventures but I thought I would share a few pics. I've been a little behind on posts lately but what's a girl to do? The kids have been having a blast playing with friends, going to our standard playdates and taking turns riding on toys. Six more weeks left and we'llbe posting about 3 children! Stay tuned as things get more exciting around here!
Bodie and his Harem of cutie pies playing ball at Big Willow.
Annelise watching a herd of sheep. They came within about 20 feet of her and she was just in love with them all. After all, her favorite stuffed toy is her baby lamb. Who could blame her for loving these adorable creatures?
This is one of those moments that was far more funny if you were here BUT when we checked on the babies one night this is what we found. Bodie is notorious for sleeping in funny positions but this one really cracked us up. Daddy and I laughed pretty hard. . . guess you had to be there!
Did I forget to mention we have a future fashion bug on our hands. This is honest to goodness what she picked out all by herself. I had NOTHING to do with this entire outfit. She LOVES to dress herself and who am I to stop her? If she feels pretty then why not! What I would give to feel so pretty everyday! :)

2 comments:

Its A Corny Life... said...

Oh my gosh I love the feet hanging out of the crib. And that outfit! Love it! Can she come be my stylist??? It's hard to believe you only have 6 more weeks to go. You continue to be my inspiration to cling to the hope of a natural pregnancy in my future. :-)

Machelle said...

Ok that picture of the feet out of the crib made me crack up!
And yes, you do have a future stylist on your hands! Too cute!