Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Bodie and Annelise!

Not even the sugar kept him awake!

Mmmmm!

This picture HAD to be posted! Dimple proof!

Happy Birthday to you!

Little Man, Big Lollipop!

Aunt Shelley!

They are so wonderful with their brother.

Annelise at play.


It's hard to believe it's been two years. Take it from me, the time has flown by so fast. The twins are two come morning and I'm not sure we are ready! I'm still not use to calling them "kids". Not baby, or infant. It's harder than I thought to let them grow up. It never occurred to me that the moments would be gone before I could capture them all. So here we are on the eve of their second birthday and all I can do is sit here and think about all the amazing times we have already had. All the accomplishments they have achieved already. The milestones we have passed and the ones rapidly approaching. In just ten and a half hours I will have two year old twins. Two!
Thank you Bodie and Annelise for making me a mommmy! Happy Birthday sweet babies!!!!!
We love you~

No comments: