Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Stacie tagged me to write 7 things about myself, so here goes:

Oops, almost forgot...the rules first...
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Done.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you. Done.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them. Done.
4. Let them know they have been tagged. Done.

1. I wake up happy 99% of the time. I'm just a morning girl I guess! This quality isn't always appreciated by those who love their sleep and like to sleep in.

2. I have never been stung by a bee or had a broken bone. I use to be able to add "never had stitches" to this until at the ripe old age of 32 I had my eyebrow split open while jet skiing the ocean in Pismo beach. Guess the bees like me and I'm not interested in knowing about broken bones!

3. As a child I was obsessed with twins! Wanted two of every doll I had and seriously thought I was born a twin but seperated at birth. I figured we would make our way back to each other like on Lifetime movies. I no longer think that but am thrilled to be the mommy of twins!

4. I am a total Daddy's girl. Always have been! My Dad and I just "clicked" and I have to talk to him every single day. Not sure how old I was when that started but I can't remember a time we didn't talk all the time.

5. I almost flunked out of high school but was a 4.0 student all through out college. LOVED college and could have stayed in it forever!

6. I have to read at least a little every single day. I cannot blow dry my hair without reading and will read anything put in front of me. Seriously makes me uneasy to have nothing to read nearby just in case I can find the time to read.

7. I am NOT a shopper! Spending money makes me feel horrid! Hate it. I will research something to death in order to drag out making a purchase. My appearance suffers from the affliction as I am too cheap to keep a hip or trendy wardrobe. I just cannot buy something unless the one I have is broken or I have thought about it for weeks!

I tag: Jeana, Courtney, Maria, Marjorie, Kimi, Amanda, and Beth.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I didn't know you were such a morning person, but I can't say that I'm surprised...can I send Kylie over when she wakes at the crack of dawn every morning, PLEASE?? Loved your 7 things!