Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thrilling

You know, I use to do a lot of thrilling things every week. I use to climb crazy vertical mountains on a snowmobile and fly through class 3 and 4 rapids on my stand up ski. There were times riding my jet ski in the ocean that my adrenaline was sky high. Big pay day's from my own business were such satisfaction at the time. All of this I still do on a much smaller and lesser scale but there has never been, and most likely will never be, anything more thrilling to me than seeing this man with his children.

When I was young, all I ever wanted was every single thing I have right now. Even on the worst of days, there is always that moment somewhere when all I have to see is this man, those children, and I know that no mountain or rapid could ever bring this kind of thrill again. We are blessed and lucky.

No comments: