Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surprise!

A friendly wave hello!
I'm pretty sure this baby looks like Daddy!

We figured the holidays were as good a time as any to share our thrilling news with everyone. We are currently ecpecting baby #3!!! For those of you who are thinking "How old are the twins?" Well, they are a whopping 15 months old which in turn means that when this baby arrives we will have three children UNDER the age of 2! We love a challenge! In order for us to have the twins we had to endure IVF and fertility treatments but not this time! We feel so amazingly blessed that this baby decided to surprise us. What a great surprise!! We have an ETA of June 17th and are looking forward to having a baby in the house again. We are certain it will be nothing short of busy around here but as my Dad always says "Busy hands are happy hands!" We could not agree more!

3 comments:

Machelle said...

YAY! So happy for you! I can not believe it! Congrats again!!!

Membership Required said...

I have two that are sixteen and a half months apart and it is wonderful. My mommy friends that have twins say they think I had it rough compared to them because they are on different schedules and with twins they are doing it all at the same time. But ya know I wouldn't change a thing. I am praying for a few more to add to the mix. You'll do great...you've already been broken in. Congratulations!!!!

Maria M. said...

Hi there! Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise. I would be so thrilled if it were me. I don't know if you remember me from the IF message boards, my handle is hopeful-in-LV. I also have twins about the same age as yours. They grow so fast, don't they?