Monday, February 16, 2009

24 hours to go. . .

Will it be a this?. . . .

Or a that?. . .

Tomorrow is our big day! Tomorrow afternoon we will find out if we are having a baby boy or girl! We are seriously on pins and needles around here. Taking bets from every friend and family member we have. Probably driving people nuts! We can't go wrong with either one but it will be so much fun getting ready for either one! You all know I am buying the two children of the same sex matching clothes right? Less than 24 hours to go. . . tick. . . .tock. . . . tick. . . tock. . . .



3 comments:

Machelle said...

IT IS A BOY!!!

Brandy said...

I have to put my guess in....I think it's going to be a....man, this is a hard decision...I'm going to go with a cute frilly little girl. Can't wait to hear what it's going to be!
Brandy

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

I cant stand it, cant wait to find out!!!