Friday, February 6, 2009

Waiting for Daddy


This morning was a very sad morning for our little man. Daddy is heading to McCall where we will be joining him tomorrow but but that isn't soon enough for Bodie. With this said, he decided that the next best thing is wearing Daddy's sweatshirt until he returns. Some people tie yellow ribbons. . . we wear their clothes. This weekend should be a blast. We will be attending the Winter Carnival in McCall and one of my dearest friend's weddings. Not to mention the Special Olympics are kicking off tomorrow and we want to be front and center of it all! I can't wait for the kids to see the giant ice sculptures and they will no doubt love watching the thousands of people cheer and enjoy the Festival.
On a new baby note. . . we find out boy or girl on the 17th so place your bets. I wish I had the self-control to wait until the baby is born but I can safely say that gene was passed on to my cousins Brandy and Jessica.

2 comments:

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

SO CUTE and ADORABLE!

Its A Corny Life... said...

That is the SWEETEST picture I think I've ever seen!

I can't wait to hear the gender, although with one of each already....you've got it made either way!

hugs...
Stacie