Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drum Roll Please. . . . . .


Well, all is well. The baby measures right on schedule and is infact two days ahead. This kid is already early for everything like it's mother! YEAH! Every little limb and body part is just where is should be and we can already tell this baby is as sweet as the other two. It was great to spend an hour checking out our newest family member and we always appreciate how wonderful my OB is. There have been many guesses regarding boy or girl so I will let you all be the judge. . .
If anyone needs this better defined let me know! For those of you who haven't seen an ultrasound in a while I guess I will let you know it's a BOY! That's right! Our little fella will be getting a brother and Annelise will be getting another man to dress up and protect her! Daddy and I both thought it was a boy from day one but it's still a surprise to get it confirmed. Although, the news that Annelise is our only girl made me a little sad that we won't be seeing anymore infant girl clothes again. Oh well! We are all overjoyed though that the Bates Babies will now be three and two sweet little boys and one dear daughter are just perfect for us!




7 comments:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such great news, I am so happy for your cute little clan!!!!

MeLaNie's moMMy said...

I KNEW IT!!! Those "Bates Boys" are gonna be ones to watch :) Annelise is gonna have some tough brothers watching out for her!!
Congrats guys!

Its A Corny Life... said...

Oh wow! I am so happy for you guys. I would have been happy either way, but another little boy is awesome! I have secretly (ok, not so secretly), hoped for a boy. Maybe someday...dare to dream!

Machelle said...

I KNEW IT! I was right! CONGRATS!!!!! I am glad that he is happy and healthy! I hope for a boy (one boy please!) next time! So send those vibes our way!!! Gosh I am so happy for you!!!

Maria M. said...

Wonderful news! Congrats! I can't wait to see his pictures on here later this year. :)

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

Congrats! I must have missed the post about you being pregnant! How awesome. I want another one so bad someday. ;) I can't wait to see all the pics. This is gonna be fun living vicariously through you . tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Look at you, you all ready know you're having a boy and I'm laying on the couch ready to pop, and still don't know!