Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture crazy!


"Sure, I'll clap for you!"


Annelise and Annalise playing so sweetly this week.

Grandpa Duane and Bodie at the park.

Nanny and her not so cooperative subjects.

" I love it when I sneak my paci's from the crib!"
Cutest bellies in the west!

Picasso

I love her little profile!

Men at play! Bodie loves to ride on his Daddy's shoulders.
Just a few pictures from the past couple days. We had a fw fun play dates, some park time, visits from Grandparents and lots of play time and coloring. I just can't stop myself from taking photos of these kids! They are getting so big and seem so much less like babies every day! Life really should come with a pause button.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Apparently I don't have your email address. BUT...I wanted to announce that Jessica had a bouncing little boy last night at 7:45. He was 8lbs 2 1/2 oz and 21" long. His name is Weston William Walter Bohl. And he's already hell on wheels because he came after 30 LONG hours of labor. Jessica, of course, was a fighter and made it the whole time drug free. Simply amazing. I'm so proud!